Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Acronis Installation Was Interupted Acronis Image Vs. Windows Reinstall?

Acronis Image vs. Windows Reinstall? - acronis installation was interupted

At work, I found the format and reinstall Windows in a very few machines. The current configuration and driver installation is not bad, but other steps I have taken account of the checklist in our society (it is a quality standard of the thing ...) took time, like 2 rounds of Windows updates and reinstalling these applications do not have Adobe Reader, Java, DirectX, Adaware, Defender, jZip, etc.

We Acronis True Image, and I began to think. 99% of the machines, the XP Pro and Home. We use OEM discs when reinstalled. So I have a plan together:

1. I updated mine the system is installed, install the applications (Adobe, Java, etc.), then uninstall any special driver for this system (network cards, video, etc..)
2. Delete the file that contains the Windows product key to disable.
3. Make an Acronis image update of this option and save it to a flash drive.
4. Use Acronis to clone boot disc, this update fresh image of Windows from the flash drive into the hard drive of any computer that must be reinstalled.
5. After I was finishedTomic, insert a product key, select and install the drivers, after all.

My question is: Does this work I want? I'm going to separate images for each type of XP) have of course (Pro and Home.

2 comments:

Gyro Gearloose said...

Acronis is much easier and it will be created and modified. what the assumption that the material is essentially the same is available on all computers. my friend did this with Norton Ghost, Acronis, but it is much easier

work must

FlareHea... said...

Yes, that is, what the pictures were developed. Go for it man! It saves a lot of time.

Photos of Happy!

Post a Comment