Saturday, January 2, 2010

Stomach Issues And More Condition_symptoms Why Do I Have Stomach Issues When I Start A Diet?

Why do I have stomach issues when I start a diet? - stomach issues and more condition_symptoms

I am a student and I have a lot of fast food to eat. Well, I will marry soon and have to lose weight and eating healthily. I started a diet a week ago. I eat do not eat much fruit, but I do fewer calories and parts and movement. Not even with drinking soda or eating fried foods.

Well, I had diarrhea for 3 days and seams to be worse. What is the cause?

1 comments:

Coco said...

If you drastically change what you eat, which could affect the digestive system. However, you can picked up a bug or food poisoning. Go to your clinic and tell them you have diarrhea for three days!

Post a Comment