Sunday, January 3, 2010

Motion Computing Tablet Pc My Computer Literally Crashed Out Of Nowhere One Day. Can It Be Fixed?

My computer literally crashed out of nowhere one day. Can it be fixed? - motion computing tablet pc

He gave me a warning, I rebooted, and you can click here and click on "(this Motion Computing Tablet PC) and then go to the start screen where it says something about model of the" line of communication media and some can " not be reached "and" Operating system not found.

Is it just that rebooting can solve my computer? I saved so much if I do lose, I just want to know whether it is an easy task.

Thanks

2 comments:

JayDax said...

Loosen the panel on the disk. Remove the hard disk. May in with screws.
Replace the hard drive. You can find the problem is solved. Of course - do it with your computer.

JayDax said...

Loosen the panel on the disk. Remove the hard disk. May in with screws.
Replace the hard drive. You can find the problem is solved. Of course - do it with your computer.

Post a Comment