Friday, January 15, 2010

Amateur Mature Index.of How Much For An Amateur Videographer?

How much for an amateur videographer? - amateur mature index.of

Well, I wonder how much you pay for an amateur cameraman. Here's the deal:

He is my friend, maid of honor, a student at the high school with a great camera, his passion is to shoot and edit. He is so good and had lots of practice through the production of the church. If 3 angles (bring two friends to help) and then went to edit, if necessary, and it is beautiful. Also under a lot of things, frozen and photographed, as I do not use flash during the ceremony (even my preacher has some blurred vision)

Before anyone makes monsters of all that is familiar: A video is not nearly as important to me that the pictures and I'm (a professional photographer) is a very responsible, very nice, very mature for his age. It would also be really able to do these things, you know? We may share your first real job and for future use.

How do you think I offer him to pay?

3 comments:

Stiffler said...

Well, it is technically an amateur so many hours of work is it and how long will it be to them then to pay $ 20ish one hours work. There should be no more than about $ 400 in total.

Kurious1 said...

Considering that it is BF Ministry of Health, the (should be free, what my Department of Health 's should have BF DID) and no experience, not much. It is a kind of favor for two people. If there is a good video for you to give good references. But I was a little tired of the two friends. Videographers have the opportunity to take your face and instead of 2-HS students' professional knows what to do, I say no more than $ 300, but my personal opinion. ... It took a video but it's good to see Department of Health that has BF. Good Luck!

lunitari... said...

Yes, of course, you should pay. The cheapest camera I've ever seen, when planning my wedding was 350.00, and it was a guy who had two marriages and has what the question is always done. I have to pay because they see a lot of work into the video to get when you let your weddong as a reference for future customers and are willing to be a reference to him maybe a litttle less is OK, but if you download the video see and has a good job, made to compensate him for working too well, maybe a dinner or a voucher.

Post a Comment