Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Left Gastric Pain I'm Having VERY Severe Gastric Pain, What Can I Do To Relieve It?

I'm having VERY severe gastric pain, what can i do to relieve it? - left gastric pain

I used stomachache every time I do not eat much or too little. Well, I was sick the last few days, so eat less (anorexia), but not stop eating because I had my medication and antibiotics to take after meals.
I woke up this morning with stomach pain very very very seriously and believed it was better than it used to get something to eat (as usual, but after the ingestion of food and antibiotics and) no other drugs, which has been painful. from beginning to end ached from 6 until 10 clock clock. had to call my father to school and me to the doc and he gave me the wind and stomach medications. I am now back home, I took a half cup of oatmeal, but still feels hurt a little.
What can I do to ease the pain? I do not have a test at school that morning to be sick. I was early on outside the school yesterday and today, I can not miss school! not to mention the comments ...

I'm 14th
I wondered if drugs that yesterday I could be the cause? because I thought, I feel dizzy and cold. Tell me what you think. btw,It was a flu / cold from the previous day. It is now 12 clock, and after taking medication, which still hurts! especially the left side of my body on the chest and below.

2 comments:

Jon-McAt... said...

It could be gastritis. It is usually by) them some anti-inflammatory medications such as aspirin or ibuprofen, or infection with bacteria such as Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori gastritis, sometimes develops after major surgery, trauma, burns or severe infections. Some diseases such as pernicious anemia, autoimmune disorders and chronic bile reflux, can cause gastritis as well.
The most common symptoms are abdominal pain or discomfort. Other symptoms include belching, flatulence, nausea and vomiting or a feeling of fullness or burning in the upper abdomen.

The treatment is usually relieving medication to reduce stomach acid, and so contribute to symptoms and promote healing. (Stomach acid irritates inflamed tissue in the stomach.) Avoidance of certain foods, beverages or drugs may also be recommended. Gastritis caused by an infection that can be treated this problem. For example, the physician may prescribe antibiotics to clear an infection with H. pylori. If the underlying problem disappears, the gastritis is usually not true.Talk to your doctor before you stop any medication, or the creation of gastritis treatment on your own.

Seadawni... said...

Please call your local pharmacy. Enter the name of the doctor prescribed medication and tell your symptoms. You will be able to help.

Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.

Post a Comment